Monday, May 14, 2007

More stupid quotes.

As you know, Nuno and I went to a Korean restaurant on Friday with my class. Most of my class is Korean, with a little Swiss, Italian, Brazilian and Taiwanese blended in to spice it up.
We had a great time and mostly laughed at our attempt to keep up with the dozen different dishes that were shoved either on our plate or in front of our face.
When we arrived home with our bellies full, I was looking out our living room window when I saw a girl standing outside a building across the street. As it was a hot evening, I had the window open for some fresh air. That is when I heard one of the most stupid statements ever.
The girl, apparently distraught, was talking on her cell phone very loudly. And this is what I heard.
"Hey, you have to hurry up and let me in. I have about a thousand dollars in my pocket."
Yes. If I were you, I would have said that a little louder so everyone on both ends of the street could hear you.

No comments: