Thursday, March 1, 2007

Separate beds

Yes, we have officially turned into an old couple. Nuno has a head cold (this is what happens when you don't take your vitamin C, drink water and sanitize your hands after riding in the subway.) He started snoring like a grizzly bear Tuesday. After both of us tossing and turning all night - me from his animal-like nighttime noises and him from the occasional elbow I gave him in an attempt to shut him up - Nuno decided to have mercy on me and sleep on the worn out cushions in our kitchen/living room.
Even though I could still hear him through the bedroom door and underneath my pillow, for the most part we both rested much better last night. So, the arrangement still stands and I will have the bed to myself.
It's all over now, isn't it?

8 comments:

subassus said...

I hope that with this "punishment" he understands what I always said to him about "sometimes pills are not our enemies"... ;P

Nuno said...

Me? Snoring? No... It was the pipes.

Jennifer said...

Well, let's just say I don't feel too badly my dear brother. With someone this stubborn, there is less room for sympathy. Also, did you know about his phobia of blowing his nose? No wonder he snores, he hasn't cleaned his "pipes" in years!

subassus said...

lol

I already didn't remember about "blowing off his pipes"... lol

but I remember this "nature gives, nature heals" ;P

Simão Pfc Neves said...

Be carefully or he makes an Edição-extra with you two just to punish both wife and brother. -LOL

Jennifer said...

That threat doesn't scare me as most of my friends and family can't understand Portuguese. Lol.

Simão Pfc Neves said...

And if it is an International Edição-Extra?

subassus said...

it's curious that the post with more comments in this blog speaks about "beds"... lol

;P