Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Americans don't have

Dear President Bush,
Over the summer, I traveled to a small island called Sao Miguel. You will not believe what I discovered. President, they have a lot of shit that we don't have. I think that it is time that Americans have all the same shit that Azoreans have. Let's bring light to this issue during the final weeks of the campaign. See the picture below to find out what shit I am talking about. We need your help President Bush. Give us this shit!!
Sincerely,
Jennifer(Fellow American)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh franguinho... ;)

andré

Ricardo said...

The best post ever in this blog!

Let's hope the next President can help you with this!

;)

Jennifer said...

Ricardo, I can only pray that our next president will bring that shit here to America!
Fingers crossed!