Saturday, August 30, 2008

12 things I learned in São Miguel (2008)

1. Alexandre is crazy.
2. Carlota is just as crazy as Alex.
3. Joana gosta de comida de mãe.
4. Nobody gives a damn about a skinny horse.
5. When Paula plays 11, she always gets the card she wants.
6. Pedro is the Godfather and Dajo has no respect.
7. Ricardo knows that we don't have "this shit" in America.
8. It's good to drink a beer after exercising.
9. The ice cream is way better in Ribeira Grande than in Vila Franca.
10. Air scarves are awesome!
11. Rodrigo doesn't always hit the target, but he can communicate with cows.
12.You can get anyone to talk about poop if you start the conversation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The number 6 its really true!
I am The Godfather!!!


Kiss

Faustinopms

Ricardo said...

I'll try to send you guys the picture of "this shit" so people can see what America doesn't have.

I really enjoyed that night!

Take care.

Ricardo Andrade

Jennifer said...

I am looking forward to seeing that picture. I think Americans really need to see what they are missing!

Ricardo said...

I need your email so that I can send the photos.

Please, email me:

prof.ricardoandrade@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ainda bem que eu não percebo ingles, porque pelo que a Paula me disse eu não ia gostar de saber o que tu escreveste sobre mim... LOL

Alexandre